Thursday, November 13, 2008

my first meeting with Sri Sri

I was lucky one to get Dsn course just after my Part-1 course....just after that i went to Rishikesh 4 Holi program with Sri Sri........That was my first meeting with Him...





first He went to do Rudrapuja inside a small temple,iwas looking inside through a small window


...He gave me a very distinct gaze...i cud feel soo..much love and cud not avoid but kept looking...
After there was a line 4 playing holi with Him when finally i applied chandan and touched Him i felt like a new person inside....sth deeply touched me and i stood on 1side simply looking at Him..with tears rolling from my eyes..cud not understand all this......when time passed and it was already evening....people cameseariching 4 me as it was time to go....

No comments: